Assassin s Creed recovers his narrative director: Darby McDevitt will continue working on the franchise

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Narrative Director Discusses Ending (Spoilers) | Ubisoft [NA] After more than 10 years working in Ubisoft Montreal, the narrative director of Assassin s Creed, Darby Levitt, decided to leave the company last March and look for a new adventure. Seven months later, Levitt returned to the position of it in Ubisoft, and will continue working on the next surcharges of AC.

I m excited to continue my trip, they re aware! Darby Levitt Yes, I have returned to Ubisoft! Levitt said to the NGC team. As I reflected on my career throughout the last year, I focused on my desire to explore new ideas and unknown forecasters.

Levitt continued, mentioning that for the taste of him, this desire was reflected in the return of him to Ubisoft, and in planning the next steps for Assassin s Creed. I m excited to continue my trip, they re aware!

Assassin s Creed Valhalla, the last installment of the Saga, has just met his first year, and held him by sharing some curious statistics. As for the future of the franchise, a model of games as a service is expected, similar to Fortnite. Now that Levitt resumed his position, we will see if the return of him will affect the saga in the coming months.

While Assassin s Creed recovers a key member of his team, Far Cry loses his. DAN there, who worked as an executive producer and creative director in this other Ubisoft franchise, left the study after more than 10 years working in the position of him.

Comments

Popular Posts